Full service Certified Public Accounting Firm located in Plano, Texas seeks a Full-Time Staff Tax Manager with 5 – 10 years of tax experience in a public accounting firm. This position will be responsible for international (inbound), federal and state tax compliance and tax planning.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
● CPA License
● Advanced skill level in QuickBooks and Excel
● 5-10 years tax preparation experience (Forms 1040, 1065, 1120, 1120S)
● Knowledge of ProSystem fx Tax and Engagement software is preferred
● Analytical and technical research skills.
● Strong organization, communication, customer service, presentation, and PC skills
● Ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking
● Capability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
● Positive attitude with desire to build strong relationships with clients and co-workers
The Company offers excellent work life balance and strives to provide a positive work environment where employees are encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Flexible hours.